Christmas is coming, and it’s the best time for family meetings, fun and laughter, and vacations. We’re sure you’ve asked yourself more than once… and that’s why we want to take this chance to inspire you and help you imagine what it would be like to spend Christmas in the Caribbean this year!
1. Swap the snow for the soft sands of the beach: Forget about your coat, scarf and gloves. Feel free and revel in the feeling of the sand on your feet and the soothing sea breeze. All you need is your swimsuit, sunscreen and sunglasses!
2. No need to worry about cooking: we’ll take care of breakfast, lunch and dinner. This Christmas, let yourself be pampered by our expert professional chefs.
3. Swap the snowmen for sandcastles: discovering the most beautiful places such as cenotes, Mayan ruins, coral reefs or a nearby island.
4. Play your favorite sports on the beach: ride the waves in a kayak, play beach soccer or beach volleyball.
5. Savor new experiences: discover the underwater world while snorkeling or diving, see a birds-eye-view of the beach while parasailing, or get yourself muddy with a fun adventure with quads or buggies on the beach.
If you want to pamper yourself and enjoy the best possible Christmas in the Caribbean, come and visit Princess Hotels. Sun, sand and delicious cocktails await you. Forget the cold and experience Christmas in the Caribbean: temperatures between 22° and 27 ° will make your Christmas very different and extremely special.
All of our resorts are located on the beachfront, so you can enjoy the beautiful famous beaches in an oasis of lush tropical gardens and transparent pools. Luxury and comfort and a wide range of activities and games specially prepared by our entertainment team.
Our hotels provide a great choice of international dining options, with delicious buffets and succulent à la carte restaurants, bars in which to savor your favorite drink or cocktail, and all accompanied at all times by the best service and our biggest smile.
If you and your family are looking for something different this Christmas, you may like to know that Princess Hotels has a special entertainment program with Christmas theme shows, nativity plays, Christmas and New Year gala buffets, evenings full of fun and parties, and even an amazing visit by Santa Claus and the Three Kings who have already confirmed they will be here this year.
Christmas parties where you can meet people from all over the world who are getting away from the cold just like you to spend Christmas in Riviera Maya. Here we have a lot of different Christmas traditions:
– Enjoy a “Posada”: starting on December 16 and ending on Christmas Eve, these celebrations represent the journey by Joseph and Mary to find an inn in which to rest.
– Discover the “piñatas”: one of the main features of the Posadas are the piñatas, handmade using many different designs and materials. The most traditional design is a seven-pointed star which symbolizes the seven deadly sins.
– Typical cuisine at Princess Hotels: you will love Christmas even more if you share it with Princess Hotels. Christmas dinner is planned by our chef to satisfy even the most demanding of palates, and the company of your loved ones, the most delicious dishes and a hearty toast will create the best ever memories of your Christmas 2017.
Celebrate with your family, with your partner or with your friends. Our entertainment team has prepared a spectacular Christmas show and Santa Claus is also planning to visit the beach. Take some photos with him and get one of the gifts he has for you in person! Fall in love with the Christmas decorations in La Plaza and leave your gift under the Tree of Dreams to bring joy to more children.
May your 2017 Christmas present be the ocean at Riviera Maya!
We’re sure that your kids will love their Christmas vacation in Punta Cana thanks to our fantastic children’s entertainment teams and facilities, such as a mini club with a load of fun games, children’s pools, and team sports where they can meet new friends from all over the world. All supervised by our expert, professional entertainment team. On December 25 and January 6, a visit by Santa Claus and the Three Wise Men will also be a surprise the kids will never forget at Princess Hotels.
– Join in traditional Dominican carol singing: it’s amazing to see how the houses and streets are full of color, lights and the sound of Christmas carols with a tropical rhythm, such as the popular Christmas song, “Mi burrito Sabanero”.
– Nativity scenes are an important part of the decoration, evoking the birth of Jesus in the manger. Homes and buildings are filled with figurines of different sizes and shapes, adding to the mystery of Christmas. At Princess Hotels on Christmas Eve we put on a Nativity Play starring all of your favorite members of our entertainment team.
– New Year’s Eve at Princess Hotels: and as we’re on the subject of young people and Christmas, let’s not forget New Year’s Eve. Seeing in the New Year at Princess Hotels is an unforgettable experience and one of the most memorable nights of your life. The party starts at 6 pm Dominican time as we try to eat the traditional 12 grapes with our Spanish brothers. After the spectacular gala dinner prepared by our chefs, we will see in 2018 dancing to the most popular rhythms at a fun party that combines the magic of the Caribbean, the most delicious Dominican cocktails and the joy of our guests.
Go ahead and discover a new type of Santa Claus … in a swimsuit, thanks to the Christmas offers in the Caribbean that Princess Hotels has prepared for you and your family. Book your Christmas in the Caribbean with Princess Hotels and take full advantage of all the benefits.
If you are a member of MYPRINCESS, you will also get extra discounts, extra services and exclusive advantages: Join MYPRINCESS now.
This entry is also available in: Spanish